Saturday, July 16, 2022

accountability

 Hello, I am posting this for accountability. From January 17th to July15th I have put on 10lbs. Some of it is lack of discipline but some of it is because my thyroid has went wonky. This interferes with my hunger levels, sugar levels, mood levels, energy levels etc , Of course, all my weight goes to my stomach.  I am NOT giving up and will not use this setback to derail me. I will continue my journey and continue to make progress. PROGRESS OVER PERFECTION. I want to thank all those who have encouraged me and spurred me to take control of my health. Its a lifelong commitment.  I want to share two pictures. One is from my heaviest and the 2nd is last week. Please excuse the hair and look ar the difference in my face. Im blown away at how BIG I was. Please keep me in your prayers. I can only do this with the help of God. 





Have a great weekend


Keena

No comments:

Post a Comment

accountability

  Hello, I am posting this for accountability. From January 17th to July15th I have put on 10lbs. Some of it is lack of discipline but some ...