Tuesday, May 8, 2018

My Learning Experience

Good Morning
I had a learning experience over the weekend. As many of you know, I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Well, this weekend was a bad weekend for me. I was utterly exhausted. I slept on/off most of the weekend. My hubby, the wonderful man he is, knew my dilemma and suggested we order out. Of course, I agreed. However, it was not the best of foods that we ordered. My sugar levels reflected that choice. At first I was disappointed but then became Angry. "Why do some ppl eat whatever and whenever they want with no consequence but I have to watch every thing I put in my mouth?". It is not fair but we know life is not fair. I learned that I have to keep my guard up at all times. As of today, I have lost 30lbs. April my weight was steady and now its moving very slowly. I am thinking about an intermitten fast to help and/or going back to the really restrictive eating I followed the 1st 6 weeks. I NEED to get this weight off. I am aware that it took years to put on so it will take time to get off. I guess I am inpatient bc I want it gone...NOW!!!! I thought my appt was today but was reminded that it is Friday. I will update afterward and share my lab results with you. I have much to discuss with dr and I will share some of that too. Thanks for reading.

Much love
Keena

No comments:

Post a Comment

accountability

  Hello, I am posting this for accountability. From January 17th to July15th I have put on 10lbs. Some of it is lack of discipline but some ...