Saturday, June 29, 2019

6 months

The last 6 months have been a flop or so it seems. I am determined that the following 6 months be productive. I am going to set goals, realistic goals.  I will put every effort to stay focused and not get distracted. I will learn to prioritize. I will learn to say no, mostly to myself. So for the next week I will make 3 goals for the next 6 months. I do not want to overwhelm myself with too many things or else none may be achieved.

So, who wants to set 3 goals for the next 6 months?? If you are comfortable doing so, share them in the comments. I will share mine next weekend.

Enjoy your Saturday and stay safe.

Keena

No comments:

Post a Comment

accountability

  Hello, I am posting this for accountability. From January 17th to July15th I have put on 10lbs. Some of it is lack of discipline but some ...