Friday, April 15, 2022

Enjoying the "View"

Good Morning, 

I just wanted to share that I am in a pause right now concerning my weight loss. What I mean by that is I'm enjoying where I am at in this journey. I am maintaining the loss and I am not regaining the weight. I am staying under 200 pounds. I am ok with that for now. I'm focusing on healthier choices and better mindset. This is a lifelong process and I'm learning a lot.  I've gained so much the last several months. I've gained confidence, higher self esteem,  a new outlook on life and more. If you are interested about my journey, please reach out to me.

2 comments:

  1. Great to read of your progress .,Thankyou for being willing to share in my desire / need to loose weight & to be more accountable for what I eat .

    ReplyDelete

accountability

  Hello, I am posting this for accountability. From January 17th to July15th I have put on 10lbs. Some of it is lack of discipline but some ...