Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Moving Forward

Good Morning Friends, 

I am back into weight loss mode. For several months that mindset alluded me. I was so excited to have reached my first goal that I relaxed and "enjoyed the view".  However, something in my mind shifted this last weekend. I knew it was time to lose those last 30+ pounds and I dont want them finding me again. I gain weight easily so I must stay vigilant in my nutrition. Its hard bc I LOVE food. Did you ever watch "Friends"? I love food like Joey did but I will share!!

Auggie is doing well. He still pulls on the leash but we are planning to get him a harness to help deter him plus I am working with him on the focus command. The key is to distract him from whatever it is that has grabbed his attention. He is doing ok with it. It's just going to take time and consistency. Here is a pic of Auggie just bc he is so cute





Until next week

Keena

No comments:

Post a Comment

accountability

  Hello, I am posting this for accountability. From January 17th to July15th I have put on 10lbs. Some of it is lack of discipline but some ...