Thursday, May 19, 2022

MISC

 Hello! I have so much to share Im not sure where to start. Let's start with the fun stuff. Last weekend my husband and I went to Mrytle Beach for the weekend. We had such a wonderful time. We had delicious food, visited the Alligator Adventure, saw some family and ate some more good food. It was an easy relaxing time. It was well enjoyed and we want to do another weekend sometime toward the end of the year. Here are some pictures:











During our trip we had some good friends watch our Auggie. Here he is "helping with chores"



We sent the dog to day care yesterday. They said he did good. We want to start taking him on a regular basis so that he can get some socialization. He was super tired after his day of play. This is him last night


Auggie went to daycare yesterday bc I had a colonoscopy. Long story short every thing went well and I do not need to go back for 10 years unless there is a problem. 


Well, thats whats been up with me. 

Until next time

Keena

No comments:

Post a Comment

accountability

  Hello, I am posting this for accountability. From January 17th to July15th I have put on 10lbs. Some of it is lack of discipline but some ...