Friday, April 22, 2022

Happy Birthday to me

Yesterday was my 51st birthday. It was a low key quiet type of day. Spend most of the afternoon with my mom and husband just talking then went to dinner with several of my friends. I am incredibly blessed. Honestly I could not ask for anything more than to be surrounded by family and friends.  We ate a local pizzeria and the food was phenomenal and the service was top notch. I dont go there often bc it is laden with fat and calories but for my birthday I chose to enjoy. Speaking of food choices, I am still doing well with my lifestyle change. I am maintaining my 80+ loss and my goal is to lose about 35 more. I have added crunches to my routine to try to flatten my stomach just a bit. It seems that is where my weight tends to be. I would be happy with my current weight if my stomach was flatter. I would be able to get into smaller clothes as well. I pray everyone has a great weekend.


Be Kind to one another

Keena



Mom brought me this wonderful cake!! It was so good


6 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday. Hope that you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for sharing your Birthday with me on messenger- You are a true God given Friend to me & I Thank my afathervin Heaven for bringing you into my life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Thank my Father in Heaven for you my precious Sister in Jesus.

    ReplyDelete

accountability

  Hello, I am posting this for accountability. From January 17th to July15th I have put on 10lbs. Some of it is lack of discipline but some ...