Monday, March 26, 2018

Confession

Good Evening Ya'll, 

I have a confession. I overate at dinner. I had made homemade spagetthi sauce and whole grain pasta. I went for a second bowl. Now, I am over full and I feel miserable. First time in over 5 weeks. I am learning. This is progress not perfection. Next, I will remember this horrible feeling. I must remember what my friend used to say..."dont live to eat but eat to live". I must confess I am a food addict. I have a love/hate relationship with food. Old habits die hard. I must continue to commit to my food plan and portions. This is a life long lesson.

Thank you for your love and support.

Forever Friends, 
Keena

2 comments:

  1. Am not surprised you went for seconds homemade spaghetti sauce sounds yummy. Don't beat yourself up. It takes twice as long to undo old habits as it does to make them. I keep forgetting to drink more water but am slowly getting there.

    ReplyDelete

accountability

  Hello, I am posting this for accountability. From January 17th to July15th I have put on 10lbs. Some of it is lack of discipline but some ...