Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Apple Cider Vinegar

Good Morning All, 

I found an interesting article on the benefits of drinking ACV(Apple Cider Vinegar). 

www.drlam.com/blog/drinking-apple-cider-vinegar-is-good-for-your-health-true-or-false/36105/
Sorry this did not create a link. Maybe you can copy and paste. I will try to learn how to make it a clickable link.

My personal reason for drinking ACV is to help fight inflammation. Studies have shown that bodies with high inflammation are more prone to disease. Also, an acetic body is prone to disease. ACV actually helps to alkaline the body when consumed. Please dont ask me how that happens. Lol !!!  And, ACV helps reduce inflammation. 
Please do not drink it straight. If you search google, there are many receipes. Today I mixed 2 tbs of ACV, 1 tbs lemon juice, 1 cup of mashed mixed berries(they were frozen so I put in food processor), 2 tsp of stevia in 20oz of water. Of course, I put in some ice. I like cold drinks however, you can make ACV into a tea if you prefer.
I would love to hear your personal stories of how ACV has helped you. 

God Bless, 
Keena

No comments:

Post a Comment

accountability

  Hello, I am posting this for accountability. From January 17th to July15th I have put on 10lbs. Some of it is lack of discipline but some ...