Thursday, May 3, 2018

Progress not Perfection

Good Morning, 

Its a beautiful sunny day here in South Carolina.  I hope you are having a great week thus far. I am.

I want to talk about a motto that I try to stick to. 
               "PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION".

You see, my goal is to make continuous progress toward better health. There will be days that I make bad choices but that does not negate all the right choices I have made. If I strive for perfection, I become defeated bc perfection cannot be obtained. If my standard is too high, I will quit before I even get started. But, when I see progress that stirs me to make even better choices. This motto can be applied to any goal we have. 

On May 8th I have my annual dr appt. I will share with you how my numbers have changed and what tips the dr may give. 

BTW, I am in the process of obtaining a nutritionalist to help me tweek my eating plan. Its a free service through my insurance so I want to take advantage of it.

Have an awesome weekend

Your friend, 
Keena

No comments:

Post a Comment

accountability

  Hello, I am posting this for accountability. From January 17th to July15th I have put on 10lbs. Some of it is lack of discipline but some ...