Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Failure

I sure feel like a failure in the eating healthy journey. I had high goals set for myself. I was excited and thought I could conquer all. NOPE!! I am down in weight but not where I thought. Life happened and I fell. HARD!!

However, I have learned a hard lesson. I am addicted to food. Many of you may be thinking....food is not an addiction but I tell you it IS. I learned that I use food to comfort. I use food to celebrate. I use food as rewards. I USE food.

God is teaching me to have control over food instead of food having control of me. I am learning that this is more than a phyiscal struggle it is spiritual as well.

I covet your prayers

Keena

No comments:

Post a Comment

accountability

  Hello, I am posting this for accountability. From January 17th to July15th I have put on 10lbs. Some of it is lack of discipline but some ...