Sunday, April 28, 2019

Here we go again

Ive kind of been at a standstill on my weight loss. So I have decided to recommit to cleaner eating beggining May 1st.  I may not go completely plant based but will def bring back more veggies when money allows.  I truly believe this is an emotional as well as a spiritual struggle  for me.  I know some of my health issues can improve with diet and weight loss.  For those issues that cannot be solved by diet, I seek your prayers. Im facing this obstacle from every angle. Being healthier is a lifestyle not a fad. I know I fail way too often but I will not give up. Im still smaller than what I was a year ago so I will call that a success. Thank you all for your support and encouragement.

2 comments:

  1. Keena, It is all about progress and not perfection. I am on this journey with you and oh my, yes, It can be a struggle bus. Developing new mindsets, new habits, doing things we have never done before brings up lots of resistance. We gotta keep pushing through with our new improved selves shining through. Yes, getting any result is a success. Here is a new definition of success I learned and like a lot, Success is moving toward valued goals. If you value health, definitely take steps to move toward it. Our issues may not fully go away with weight loss or diet BUT they do improve massively giving us Life, light and we share that with others. We can only give what we have. I decided to become a NASM Certified Nutrition Coach. I signed up yesterday for class. You have help and support in this journey sister. You also always have my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support. I need all the encouragement I can get.

      Delete

accountability

  Hello, I am posting this for accountability. From January 17th to July15th I have put on 10lbs. Some of it is lack of discipline but some ...