Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Trying my hand at a new dish....

Good evening friends,

Today I tried making dairy free alfredo sauce. As I have mentioned before, I am cutting out as much dairy as I can in hopes of reducing inflammation. I got a recipe from one of my FB groups. The sauce's base is cashews. When following the directions, the sauce came out gritty/chuncky so I added some almound milk. It was much smoother but taste is somewhat bland. Next time I will add different spices and maybe some hummus. I love hummus. It has become a staple in my diet now.

Do you have any plant based recipes that you had to adjust?? I love to try new foods.

Your friend
Keena

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you changing your health lifestyle... Much 💝

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your support

    ReplyDelete

accountability

  Hello, I am posting this for accountability. From January 17th to July15th I have put on 10lbs. Some of it is lack of discipline but some ...