Thursday, May 24, 2018

MyFitnessPal

Hello....

A friend introduced me to MyFitnessPal app to track my calories. Boy!!! It has really opened my eyes to the nutritional value(or lack of value) in foods. I never really thought about it much but now I look at it b4 I buy food. I am becoming a label reader. Some days I go over my goal and some days Im under it. So it all works together. My body may be used to the new change bc Im not losing as fast. At my current rate, it may take over a year to lose 60 more pounds but I am NOT giving up or giving in. I will continue eating healthier even if I dont lose another pound. This is my life now. Of course, I still have days that I "cheat" and eat something "unhealthy" but those are rare. Maybe once a month. For someone addicted to food that is a great change. If you would like to friend me on  MyFitnessPal, my user name is KeenalynnP. I can use all the support I can get.

Stay Strong,
Keena

No comments:

Post a Comment

accountability

  Hello, I am posting this for accountability. From January 17th to July15th I have put on 10lbs. Some of it is lack of discipline but some ...