Sunday, June 3, 2018

Reality Check

Good Morning All,

For the month of May I lost 6lbs. I was hoping to lose about 10 but....I have been more relaxed than the 1st 6 weeks of my dietary change. Its hard to keep up a 2-3 lb drop every week bc I LOVE food. So, if I can lose at least 4 or 5 lbs a month I will be happy. This has proven to be  very challenging. Also, I am more aware of how many calories are in some of my favorite food...WOW!!!! Its no wonder Americans are fat and sick(I know some sickness is not as result of our food). We eat too much junk and processed food. My hubby and I went out a couple of times the last couple of weeks(we had gift cards) and the resturants listed calories of each menu item. I am still in shock. This has truely been eye opening for me. Im surprised I am not about 400lbs with the way I USED to eat. I thank God He opened my eyes. This is a long and hard journey but I WILL make it by the grace of God. I invite you to join in the journey with me. Your health will thank you

God Bless
Keena

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Impressive information. I have also recently started blogging. Do check out my blog for product reviews and much more. Here is the link https://anusharmakapoor.blogspot.com/ and stay tuned for daily posts.

    ReplyDelete

accountability

  Hello, I am posting this for accountability. From January 17th to July15th I have put on 10lbs. Some of it is lack of discipline but some ...