Monday, June 25, 2018

Vacation Time

Hello Friends,
Bob and I had a wonderful time on vacation. The "Big" event was the family reunion. It was so good to see everyone. The last one I attended was back in 2010. Here are a few pics of our trip.





We really enjoyed our time. I did end up gaining 9lbs but Ive managed to lose 5 of that already. The food was so good. We only went to places that we dont have locally plus we had ice cream a lot. YUM!! Now, its back on track.
Before we left, I thought I hurt my knee. Long story short  its arthritis. So its PT, exercise, home exercises, a brace when needed and a shot if pain gets too unbearable.
I hope you all have a great summer. Please be careful in the heat. Stay hydrated.

Keena

No comments:

Post a Comment

accountability

  Hello, I am posting this for accountability. From January 17th to July15th I have put on 10lbs. Some of it is lack of discipline but some ...