Thursday, June 14, 2018

Almost There

Good Morning,
As of this morning, I am down 42lbs. Only 8lbs to my 1st big goal. I thank God for this victory. I tried on some older(smaller) shirts of mine and they fit. My sugars are doing better,  my bp is good, and I am actually seeing the change in my body. Please remember this is with a change of eating. Bc of some of my health conditions, I really have not been exercising. Plus, somehow I injured my knee and until I see dr and get it well I am not taking any chances. Also be aware that I do allow myself "cheat" meals. I am not being super restrictive. I LOVE food so I do sometimes indulge. If I can do this, I know that you CAN too. Dont give up on yourself. Your body will thank you. Its all about making healthier choices and knowing what you are eating. If you dont do it for yourself, do it for those that love you.

In this together,
Keena

1 comment:

accountability

  Hello, I am posting this for accountability. From January 17th to July15th I have put on 10lbs. Some of it is lack of discipline but some ...