Sunday, January 19, 2020

Here I go AGAIN!!

I understand many of you will think I am just weak bc I am not losing weight or sticking with a plan. To be honest, I probably am weak. Last year God revealed a lot of hurt and trauma I needed to let go before I could concentrate on healthy eating. Praise God He broke chains off of me and my relationship with food has changed. I have started MyFitnessPal again and in 2 weeks Ive lost 2lbs and my blood sugars have greatly improved.  I do not obsesse over food like I have done in the past. Plus, this time I have a good friend that is doing it with me. Is my eating perfect? No! Do I still have bad days? Yes! Every person has some sort of weakness and mine is food but it wont stop me from pursuing a healthy lifestyle. Will I ever get to a healthy weight? I dont know. What I do know is God has a plan and purpose for my life and I want to accomplish what He has called me to do. I appreciate all your encouragement and support.

Keena

No comments:

Post a Comment

accountability

  Hello, I am posting this for accountability. From January 17th to July15th I have put on 10lbs. Some of it is lack of discipline but some ...